Services are provided for patients with the following disabling illnesses or injuries:
- Orthopedic disabilities (hip fracture, joint replacements)
- Major multiple trauma
- Arthritis including rheumatoid arthritis
- Cerebrovascular accident/stroke
- Neurological disorders including multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and/or polyneuropathy
- Other physically or cognitively disabling conditions
Criteria for Acute Rehabilitation Care
A patient in need of acute rehabilitation on an inpatient basis must:
- Require daily access to a rehabilitation physician who will oversee the patient’s medical needs and functional plan of care.
- Be able to tolerate a relatively intense therapy program consisting of at least three hours of therapy (PT, OT, or ST), six days a week, or have the potential to build up to this within 10 days.
- Require 24-hour rehabilitation nursing.
- Need at least two disciplines of therapy.
- Have the ability to achieve rehabilitation goals in a reasonable period of time.
For Referrals: 662-417-6418 or 662-392-9547
Leflore Rehab Unit: 662-459-1234